This site provides access to submission systems, policies, and procedures for Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) at Washington State University.
Submitting your thesis or dissertation
To submit a thesis or dissertation, use the links in the left pane.
- To submit a doctoral dissertation, you will need to create an account in the UMI ETD Administrator system
Important note: During submission, you are required to agree to a UMI publishing agreement, either the Traditional Publishing Agreement or the Open Access Publishing Agreement. This document summarizes these two options.
- For masters thesis submission, enter your WSU Network ID and password for credentials
If you have any questions or problems with the submission process, please use the contacts listed at the bottom of this page.
Finding WSU theses and dissertations
To locate dissertations and masters theses written by Washington State University students:
- WSU library catalog (Griffin): Access to over 2,200 full-text digital dissertations and theses, and information on dissertations/theses that are available in print format.
- Search by author
- Search by title
- Keyword search by topic; include the terms 'thesis' and 'washington state' in the search (example)
- Keyword search by college or department; include the terms 'thesis' and 'washington state' in the search (example)
- WSU Research Exchange: Includes over 900 full-text dissertations and theses.